Hate My Co Workers. I don’t disrespect mexico or spanish but this is america. Posted on february 8, 2019 february 8, 2019 by hatemycoworkers.

I Hate It When Coworkers Act Like Supervisors. Please Act
I Hate It When Coworkers Act Like Supervisors. Please Act from www.teepublic.com

It’s just when you work. I hate them because they are rude and only speak kindly to those that are their race. You hate someone else, and they have no idea.

Blares Shitty Tiktoks As Loud As Possible On Their Phones.


She claims to be read more about grow up […] All of them are illegal, immigrants from mexico that are straight dicks. You hate someone and they also hate you.

I Hate My Co Workers.


Here are ten things never, ever to tell your coworkers: It's in quality control in a sector that is really close to my heart; Management keep sending in people who has no training whatsoever and expect us to just get.

Close • Posted By 3 Minutes Ago.


Women who dont know how to speak to you in the morning when you arrive. May 17, 2011 by pmalliance. I just can’t take it.

Only A Few That I Actually Like.


I work in a team based environment so we all have to have each others back and look out for each other, well at least that's what i thought. Read other stories about their coworkers, boss or just work in general and then share you own story. Since i work in an office, i work with mostly women.

Call Your Colleague Occasionally Having Conversations With Your Coworker And The Reasons For Your Own Hatred Can Sometimes Lead To Instances Where The Only Way To Overcome Your Hatred Toward Your Coworker Is To See To The Other.


I’m sitting in bed dreading going back because i hate being in the building with. They are just people i work with that i have to interact with at times and that's it. There’s nothing like working at a job that you hate, with people you hate.

Related Posts